So how do YOU feel about scrapbooking! Time has come for D. the Deejay to assault your eardrums with his crew! Co-author Brandi Shade returns along with Galaxy Interactive CEO John Waynick and professional ferret Garrett Williams. Y’all ready for this?
This episode, we bandy about such subjects as humidity, Pepper Potts, digital amusement parks and their zoning issues, New 52!, scrapbooking, Napoleon Dynamite and the spinoff cartoon that’s somewhat funnier than itself, BlendShow, most of a DVD collection, Rush Limbaugh and his bigotry, stop-motion animation, and sending pizza into space.
Before we get all ADHD up in here, let’s roll some credits:
- Most of the *free* music utilized in this podcast can be found on Archive.org, including but not limited to Mindphaser (mostly as background music), and Scott Taylor’s “Sexy Lexy” once again. Also, the music of Alexander Chereshnev, Fascinating Earthbound Objects, Satumnaisuus, and Data Rebel, which can be found on Kahvi.org.
- The hot as FRAK intro/outro music was graciously provided with permission by Her Majesty, Lady of Punk, Bif Naked (“Sick” and “Crash and Burn” respectively, and also a short clip of “Back in the Day” which I used somewhere in the middle purely because I was shooting the breeze with old friends from high school). Go give her/them money NOW
- TOTOJOJO‘s “Factory Man” used with permission to chop the podcast in half (though I kind of missed the halfway mark). Check them out, they’re jazzy and snazzy.
- Things mentioned: BlendShow, NrDidoStStation, Anamanaguchi’s Endless Fantasy video, and those offensive Rush Limbaugh quotes. Also, @KimJongNumberUn, @amber_benson, @PaulRVoigt and @NrDidoStStation.
- My apologies about it being so difficult to hear Garrett’s interview. This was partly due to Garrett’s microphone, but also partly due to Brandi doing something very noisy right next to hers. I tried to fix it in post, I swear…
- Any questions/suggestions/comments can be submitted to diadae at mail dotkom (that’s an email address I’m spelling out phoenetically to avoid spammbotz), or posted in comments on this blog post. Even if you have audio questions or comments, go right ahead; I can splice them in. This includes questions for any guests, which I’ll bring up next time they’re on the show (if ever… though it’s likely they will be).
- NEW: subscribe to my YouTube channel to catch VIDEO versions of the interviews! Some of them! It’s in the beta testing stage, but there are already a few clips up there. (WARNING: the clips are unedited and will likely take longer to watch than the audio-only versions that I condense down into my podcast releases.)
- This podcast is slightly NSFW due to language and crude humor – and it’s not even totally my fault!
- This episode clocks in at 2h35m, give or take – with a split around the one hour mark.
- ADHDcast is released under Creative Commons.
That crud out of the way, below you will find links to today’s travesty in three formats:
Thanks for stopping by! Be sure to nod politely to the clerk on your way out – and don’t forget to try some of our homemade salt-water taffy! Mm-mm, that’s plum delicious!
- ADHDcast #001: The Random Menace (adhdcast.wordpress.com)
- ADHDcast #002: Cast Hard With A Vengeance (adhdcast.wordpress.com)