What’s that? You haven’t fulfilled your daily requirement of inane conversations? Never fear! Doctor Deejay is here with a prescription for… ADHDcast!
Turn your head and cough while you await D. the Deejay, John Waynick, Mark Stantz, and newcomer Zacharey Hollingshead examining today’s test results of being that weird part of YouTube, the woman in red heels on Arrow, warp sex, Oz: The Great and Powerful, mispronouncing Chi-pot-le, sexual exploration with a chicken, shaving your head in your sleep, the plight of the black rhinoceros, Saved By The Bell in 3D, the art of podcasting, Band-Aids, Mark’s imploding laptop interfering with both writing and podcasting (but he saves the world anyway), The Hangover trilogy, my excuse for not having read/watched “that popular thing”, forcing your local library to carry Conan the Barbarian books, the new live-action Archie movie and other changes in the Archie universe, the best kind of leaf, artists comparing the size of their “brushes”, the movie “Mama”, trying to buy a shirt from TeeFury, crazy fish-head ladies, trying to put Condom Sense on Dixon, flipping your wig on the phone salesman, the untold horrors of Jane (Missouri), building computers, good companions versus bad companions (on Doctor Who), classic cars versus bicycles, experimenting with/on new technology, using fashion accessories for purposes of torture, high school plans of world domination, sensitive nipples, and feeding snakes!
Before we let you check yourself out, we’ll need you to sign these release forms:
- Most of the *free* music utilized in this podcast can be found on Kahvi.org [by Aleksi Eeben, Leksha, Weldroid, Aurom, and Blackberry].
- The songs “Motels”, “Broken Heart To Go”, and “Runner” by the lovely Emily Zuzik, as well as “Cyanide Blues” by Jordan Martyr were used with permission from the artists. Also, I used permissibly-tiny clips of the songs ”Somewhere To Hide”, “If I Lost You” and “Major Tom” by Shiny Toy Guns for purposes of discussing their greatness. Go give them all money NOW
- How’s my quality? I like to think it’s steadily improving. Let me know if you have any ideas on how to bump it up! Any questions/suggestions/comments can be submitted to diadae at mail dotkom (that’s an email address I’m spelling out phoenetically to avoid spammbotz), or posted in comments on this blog post. Even if you have audio questions or comments, go right ahead; I can splice them in. This includes questions for any guests, which I’ll bring up next time they’re on the show (if ever… though it’s likely they will be).
- Don’t forget that you can subscribe to my YouTube channel to catch VIDEO versions of the interviews! (WARNING: the clips are unedited and will likely take longer to watch than the audio-only versions that I condense down into my podcast releases.)
- This podcast is NSFW for language and crude humor.
- This episode clocks in at 2 hours and 27 minutes.
- ADHDcast is released under Creative Commons.
Our show is distributed in capsules, gelcaps, and liquid formats:
Take one of those and call me in the morning. If symptoms persist, don’t worry; you can get it refilled next week.