Monday hassling you again? Come on, get back in there and knock it out with… ADHDcast!
Wind up and take a swing at the start of another workweek with D. the Deejay, Zacharey Hollingshead, Brandi Shade, Garrett Williams, and Tom Schalk, with brief guest appearances by April Hollingshead, John Waynick, and Mark Stantz. We’ll be taking a bite out of boredom by rabbit-punching a plethora of topics, such as Red Baron pizza, meat tenderizing your husband, the dancing, head lice, cans of milf, snakes and geckos, becoming Krillin, glitchy games, Fable 8, military surplus trucks, Diablo versus WoW, auto detailing with Zach, mounted microwaves, using this podcast as some kind of endurance challenge, building your own computer, exciting boringness, GeoCities, being approached by Microsoft, kneading the dough, anti-jokes, Twelfth Doctor, crackpot fan theories, Nietzsche’s Greatest Hits, breaking lunchbox news, dubstepping Ted, HWAT, stwerked animals, cultured beef burgers, carnitaurus and other dinosaurs (like Earl, Charlene and the Baby), depressing endings to 90s sitcoms, Game of Thrones versus A Game Of Thrones, Cerseipher Walken, how having ADHD affects one’s ability to read, Dollhouse and Firefly, Muppets sequels, Attack of the Killer Tomatoes and its sequels, Dragonball Z Abridged, Firefly online, being distantly related to Lucille Ball, Barbara St-something, mud, and Yoda coming on to Optimus Prime. Also, introducing Rotten Tomatoes: The Home Game!
Before the bell rings and you go up against the heavyweight champ that is Monday, spar for a minute with these credits:
- Most of the *free* music utilized in this podcast was provided by Mindphaser and Jumbo Jazz, located at Archive.org. Sorry, due to this horrendous cold I didn’t have time/energy to use any wider variety of musical selections. Next week, for sure!
- By the way, that last line of Japanese at the beginning is “Baka gaijin wa oroka-sa no tame ni nihongo o shiyō shitai to omoimasu.”
- Any questions/suggestions/comments can be submitted to diadae at mail dotkom (that’s an email address I’m spelling out phoenetically to avoid spammbotz), or posted in comments on this blog post. Even if you have audio questions or comments, go right ahead; I can splice them in. This includes questions for any guests, which I’ll bring up next time they’re on the show (if ever… though it’s likely they will be).
- Don’t forget that you can subscribe to my YouTube channel to catch VIDEO versions of the interviews! (WARNING: the clips are unedited and will likely take longer to watch than the audio-only versions that I condense down into my podcast releases.)
- This podcast is NSFW for language and crude humor.
- This episode clocks in at approximately 2 hours and 5 minutes.
- ADHDcast is released under Creative Commons.
Lace up your gloves and TKO any of the following three formats:
Let’s get ready to (g)rumble!
- ADHDcast #001: The Random Menace (adhdcast.wordpress.com)
- ADHDcast #002: Cast Hard With A Vengeance (adhdcast.wordpress.com)
- ADHDcast #003: The Ferret Galaxy (adhdcast.wordpress.com)
- ADHDcast #004: Shades of the Past (adhdcast.wordpress.com)
- ADHDcast #005: Bif in a Blender (adhdcast.wordpress.com)
- ADHDcast #006: Metallurgy Clergy (adhdcast.wordpress.com)
- ADHDcast #007: Schalk And Awe (adhdcast.wordpress.com)
- ADHDcast #008: Xbox Flub (adhdcast.wordpress.com)
- ADHDcast #009: Wearing A Snowshovel (adhdcast.wordpress.com)
- ADHDcast #010: Birthday Secks (adhdcast.wordpress.com)
- ADHDcast #011: Drowning Your Cellphone (adhdcast.wordpress.com)
- ADHDcast #012: Ataris, Legos and Bagels, Oh My! (adhdcast.wordpress.com)
- ADHDcast #013: Narutomaguchi (adhdcast.wordpress.com)
- ADHDcast #014: Clint Eastpants (adhdcast.wordpress.com)
- ADHDcast #015: Schalkolate Milkschalk (adhdcast.wordpress.com)
- ADHDcast #016: Craburrito (adhdcast.wordpress.com)