Heyyyy, cats and kittens! Time for more zany antics with D. the Deejay and his horde of interlopers! Prepare to be dazzled with the dulcet tones of Brandi Shade as she regales us with the sordid details of her lifetime spent as a nomadic authoress. Also joining us are aspiring rapper Mark Stantz and previous guest, Galaxy Interactive CEO John Waynick.
This episode, our civil discourse includes more reminiscing of times gone by, as well as authorship, “Donks vs. Dinks”, who owes whom a tablet and/or car, the merits of Michael Bay ruining our collective childhoods (again), beer and more beer, how one comes to be known as “sh**head”, the art of Alien, trying to finish a graphic novel one page at a time, microphones, and draining the lizard. Can’t lie to you, folks; it gets pretty rowdy.
Before I provide today’s links to ADHDcast The Fourth, lemme roll the credits:
- Most of the *free* music utilized in this podcast can be found on Archive.org, including but not limited to Mindphaser and Adhesion (mostly as background music), and Scott Taylor’s “Sexy Lexy” once again. Also, the music of Voyager, which can be found on Kahvi.org.
- The mind-blowing intro/outro music was graciously provided by The Knocks (pictured above); those songs are “R.O.Y.L.” and “Magic“, respectively. Go give them money NOW
- Jordan Martyr’s “My Mirror” is available at his Bandcamp. Name your own price, anything from $0 to $bajillion! No waiting!
- For those of you who have been waiting, YES, now is the episode in which I finally have a half-decent microphone! The quality will become readily apparent the moment I start speaking. I’m as relieved as you are
- Any questions/suggestions/comments can be submitted to diadae at mail dotkom (that’s an email address I’m spelling out phoenetically to avoid spammbotz), or posted in comments on this blog post. Even if you have audio questions or comments, go right ahead; I can splice them in. This includes questions for any guests, which I’ll bring up next time they’re on the show (if ever… though it’s likely they will be).
- This podcast is slightly NSFW due to language and crude humor – and it’s not even totally my fault!
- This podcast clocks in at 3 hours in length. I split it right down the middle into two chapters for convenience, but there will also be a link to an mp3 of the whole darn thing. And yes, next time I’m going to try very, very hard to keep it shorter than this.
- This podcast is released under Creative Commons.
That stuff out of the way, below you will find links to HRGigerCast in three handy formats:
Quick note: still accepting bumps from invididuals and/or companies plugging their own podcast/business/band/one-man-play! Anything to the effect of: “Hi, this is Jim Bob of Jim Bob’s Dry Goods and Wedding Planners, LLC, and you’re listening to ADHDcast! Yay!” Low-quality, high-quality, with or without background music, all of these are irrelevant; just do it and I’ll use it! If the file is too large for an email we’ll figure out a way to get it done!
Anyhow, thanks for tuning in and I hope you have as much fun listening as I did recording it! Hopefully you’ll be more sober than I was and can remember it better when it’s over! Au revoir!