*Tired from a busy day of going on secret missions, slaughtering the innocent and/or just playing your way through a long-ass RPG? Never fear, my shinobi friend! Blance your chakra with… ADHDcast!
Pull up a tatami (once our host is through gushing about the Anamanaguchi show), and chill out with D. the Deejay, Garrett Williams, John Waynick, Brandi Shade, and Tom Schalk as they meditate upon the tenets of: maps of the uh area uh duh yeah, heavy drinking, spitting or swallowing (Kool-Aid, obviously), perspective in Brandivision, guessing Tom’s age, John’s dirty little secret of being a Copy Ninja of the bedroom, bongiorno, what they say about women with big hands, Shade versus the fly, babies doing the electric slide, being constipated by a webcam, Earl Grey, where your hole is, Naruto Shippuden, Shaman King and various other anime/manga, light novels, The Whimsy of Haruhi Suzumiya, acting like a white boy, bursting out in song, Sinead O’Connor’s legacy, topless Alanis Morissette, lighting off virtual fireworks, updates on Mr. Mark Stantz, fish tacos, King’s Hawaiian rolls and other picnic food, men’s facial fashion, having an orgy (or a dinosaur), having an Orgy (the band) and other ancient music, who may or may not have impeccable handwriting, caning the children, Penn and Teller’s “Fool Us”, Boston accents, the many Dungeons & Dragons movies and their varying quality, my budding career as a director unbeknownst to me, Garrett the Garden Gnome, marrying off your pet fox, interfaces and technical difficulties, spicy fireworks, lip mis-reading, Beats by Dre and other less-expensive-and-equally-good headphones, love and marriage, sports talk, my head looking like a beer gut, plans for studio space, being “too nerdy”, Sabrina the skunk, console versus PC gaming, and… that’s it?
Be sure to weave the appropriate hand signs to defeat these intimidating credits:
- Most of the *free* music utilized in this podcast can be found on Kahvi.org [by Island Near The Clouds, Yimino, and Altus + Trx], but I also used most of the Anamanaguchi album Power Supply, which can be found at Archive.org.
- The song “Modern Hearts” was used with generous permission by those zany dudes, The Knocks. Go give them money NOW
- Also, I used a bunch of permissably-short clips of songs by many, many bands. These are covered under “fair use”, but you should definitely still go buy their music. Because it’s awesome.
- Once and for all previous and future episodes, some of the digitized “announcers” make their home at VoiceRSS. If you need something read aloud and are too lazy to use your own vocal cords (like me), go for it!
- Any questions/suggestions/comments can be submitted to diadae at mail dotkom (that’s an email address I’m spelling out phoenetically to avoid spammbotz), or posted in comments on this blog post. Even if you have audio questions or comments, go right ahead; I can splice them in. This includes questions for any guests, which I’ll bring up next time they’re on the show (if ever… though it’s likely they will be).
- Don’t forget that you can subscribe to my YouTube channel to catch VIDEO versions of the interviews! (WARNING: the clips are unedited and will likely take longer to watch than the audio-only versions that I condense down into my podcast releases.)
- This podcast is NSFW for language and crude humor.
- This episode clocks in almost exactly 2 hours.
- ADHDcast is released under Creative Commons.
Choose which format you need wisely, as the other two may be shadow doppelgängers:
And this is the end of this post, because ninja strike hard and fade away… without trace!
*BAMF* <-borrowed from Nightcrawler, we’ll return it, we swear
(PS: By the way, if you’re seeing double that’s because there was an error in the previous Episode 13 post so that iTunes subscribers were prompted to download another copy of Episode 12. Whoops! This was the easiest fix.)
- ADHDcast #001: The Random Menace (adhdcast.wordpress.com)
- ADHDcast #002: Cast Hard With A Vengeance (adhdcast.wordpress.com)
- ADHDcast #003: The Ferret Galaxy (adhdcast.wordpress.com)
- ADHDcast #004: Shades of the Past (adhdcast.wordpress.com)
- ADHDcast #005: Bif in a Blender (adhdcast.wordpress.com)
- ADHDcast #006: Metallurgy Clergy (adhdcast.wordpress.com)
- ADHDcast #007: Schalk And Awe (adhdcast.wordpress.com)
- ADHDcast #008: Xbox Flub (adhdcast.wordpress.com)
- ADHDcast #009: Wearing A Snowshovel (adhdcast.wordpress.com)
- ADHDcast #010: Birthday Secks (adhdcast.wordpress.com)
- ADHDcast #011: Drowning Your Cellphone (adhdcast.wordpress.com)
- ADHDcast #012: Ataris, Legos and Bagels, Oh My! (adhdcast.wordpress.com)