Ever wanted to hear an argument between Batman, Christopher Walken and Yoda? That unfortunate time is now, because the previously-mentioned talents of Tom Schalk will be bared on… ADHDcast!
To-nite, my guests are The Talented Mr. Schalk, along with John Waynick and Mark Stantz, and we shall be yammering on about Star Wars, varieties of liquor, the pros and cons of reviving Family Guy, clases de español, huevos de dragón, guitars, swords, the great and powerful General Tso, liquid marijuana, Game of Thrones versus A Game Of Thrones, Tony Jay versus Tim Curry, reading at funerals, minds being blown by the Street Fighter II: The Animation soundtrack, the crumpets (or not), Tom (not Schalk) abandoning Myspace in favor of Facebook, green thumbs, holding back the bastard, Spotify, and eating toast topped with Fruity Pebbles and mayonnaise.
However, before we get to its awesome might, let’s float out some credits:
- Most of the *free* music utilized in this podcast can be found on Kahvi.org, including but not limited to Ciaran Byrne, MigloJE, and Global Express OSC. Also, “Airbase” by Anamanaguchi, which can be found on Archive.org.
- Also, the song “InkYou” by H2 (featuring Eon) and “Grand Illusion” by Jordan Martyr were used with permission from the artists. Go give them money NOW
- Aside from one or two hiccups, quality is fantastic on this one!
- Any questions/suggestions/comments can be submitted to diadae at mail dotkom (that’s an email address I’m spelling out phoenetically to avoid spammbotz), or posted in comments on this blog post. Even if you have audio questions or comments, go right ahead; I can splice them in. This includes questions for any guests, which I’ll bring up next time they’re on the show (if ever… though it’s likely they will be).
- Don’t forget that you can subscribe to my YouTube channel to catch VIDEO versions of the interviews! (WARNING: the clips are unedited and will likely take longer to watch than the audio-only versions that I condense down into my podcast releases.)
- This podcast is NSFW for language and crude humor. Very frank discussions between four dudes about anything and everything.
- This episode clocks in almost exactly 2.5 hours.
- ADHDcast is released under Creative Commons.
Get ready to laugh and/or be confused in three GIGGITY! formats:
Yyyyyyyep. Next time, most likely it will be the tried-and-true formula of Other Mother Lubbers from previous podcasts!