Hungry? Get ready for a huge sloppy mouthful of…
EPISODE IX – Wearing A Snowshovel
Tuck the tablecloth into your collar like a complete slob and hear John Waynick and Garrett Williams once again join D. the Deejay in examing the merits and failings of chicken, fish and Five Guys burgers and fries, killing gays in Uganda, Man Of Steel and its similarities to Dragonball Z, being underwater, having soda in your pants, microphone envy, getting Hamsterdance stuck in your brain, Gambit and Fosters, suspending listening of podcasts due to spoilers for recent movies, Beats by Dre, doing a Nine Inch Nails cover album in the “lounge lizard style”, DCUO v Rift, Ready Player One and my nauseating love of it, Super Crate Box, a virtual theme park built for two, ICQ (remember that? No?), Creezley and what it may perhaps be, Real Genius references, David Bowie cloning John, the Angry Video Game Nerd Movie (again), wearing a stylish snowshovel, Hunter X Hunter, and getting birthday head!
In order to fully appreciate the subtle hints of jackassery, one must season appropriately with credits:
- Most of the *free* music utilized in this podcast can be found on Kahvi.org [Global Express OSC, Weldroid, Alexander Chereshnev, Pece, and Sebastien Marchal]. Also, “King Kamehameha” by the Sol Hoopii Novelty Quartet, which can be found on Archive.org.
- Also, the song “detrospect” by Jordan Martyr was used with permission from the artist. Go give him money NOW
- Things mentioned: Chipotle Mexican Grill, Five Guys Burgers and Fries, DC Universe Online, Rift, Ready Player One, Super Crate Box, and the Angry Video Game Nerd: The Movie trailer.
- The quality is pretty good (aside from a brief period Garrett spent underwater).
- Any questions/suggestions/comments can be submitted to diadae at mail dotkom (that’s an email address I’m spelling out phoenetically to avoid spammbotz), or posted in comments on this blog post. Even if you have audio questions or comments, go right ahead; I can splice them in. This includes questions for any guests, which I’ll bring up next time they’re on the show (if ever… though it’s likely they will be).
- Don’t forget that you can subscribe to my YouTube channel to catch VIDEO versions of the interviews! (WARNING: the clips are unedited and will likely take longer to watch than the audio-only versions that I condense down into my podcast releases.)
- This podcast is NSFW for language and crude humor.
- This episode clocks in at 2 hours and 10 minutes.
- ADHDcast is released under Creative Commons.
Our menu today features three delicious formats:
And there we are – a feast for the ears! Bon appetit!
PS: Happy Canada Day to my Northern Neighbours! I didn’t mention it on the podcast because it wasn’t recorded on Canada Day, but rest assured I would have… though if you listen very carefully in the last 5 minutes, Garrett does reference the Canadian National Anthem ^_^