Weathering the dreaded Monday Hangover? Get ready to fight it off with… ADHDcast!
While miss Kitty Pryde lays down some gentle somnambulistic beats, pull the thick quilt over yourself that’s made up of D. the Deejay, Garrett Williams, Brandi Shade, Tom Schalk, and a super-drunk John Waynick as they examine such semi-confrontational concepts as having a Walkenfrog in your throat, video cards, Clint Eastpants, naming your children after anime, frothy mugs of water, adult cereal boxes, a pissing contest of hourly usage on Steam, what a tchotchke is, business cards, voicing Disney characters, getting Garrett laid, bison being the meat of the future, checking one’s leghair, mimosas and other liquor, being your own prostitute, fox-watching, more technical difficulties (one day we will get this right, I swear!), Max Headroom, the impending Episode Zero, Firefly and other Whedonness, Christopher Walkenwolf, sneaking into other people’s houses, Good Mythical Morning AKA Rhett & Link’s Excellent Adventure With Ayn Rand, Three Stooges impressions, NoisehairCast, nudism at its worst, The Flaming Drunkard, the difference between chai and soy, someone slipping crack into John’s alcohol, popper stoppers, being in a podcast with David Bowie, rim-job versus rim-shot, coffee after midnight, addiction to fanfiction, squeezing the ferret to get your money back, mounting John, mapmaking and its many trials, me being a “homey D”, deviantArt, attribution of alcohol consumption, how to improve one’s speaking voice, “come have sex with me”, this one time at band camp, Brandi trying to fix Garrett up with her skanky friends, getting a pineapple stuck up your ass, sleeping with cats, McDiving, Jack FM, de declawing debate, autotuning vulpines, a cold and delicious bottle of hand sanitizer, taking a screenshot on the Nexus tablet, and using the phone icon to change the volume on your space heater.
Be sure to weave the appropriate hand signs to defeat these intimidating credits:
- Most of the *free* music utilized in this podcast can be found on Kahvi.org [by Altus + Trx], but I also used even more relaxing tunes by Mindphaser and a song by Royal Hawaiians, which can be found at Archive.org.
- The songs “smiledog”, “Okay Cupid” and “Give Me Scabies” were used with generous permission by the inexplicable and cute Kitty Pryde. Go give her all the money NOW
- Also, I used a permissably-short clips of a Gorillaz song. Because… if you need help with that one, then we’re done here. I SAID DONE. GTFO
- Any questions/suggestions/comments can be submitted to diadae at mail dotkom (that’s an email address I’m spelling out phoenetically to avoid spammbotz), or posted in comments on this blog post. Even if you have audio questions or comments, go right ahead; I can splice them in. This includes questions for any guests, which I’ll bring up next time they’re on the show (if ever… though it’s likely they will be).
- Don’t forget that you can subscribe to my YouTube channel to catch VIDEO versions of the interviews! (WARNING: the clips are unedited and will likely take longer to watch than the audio-only versions that I condense down into my podcast releases.)
- This podcast is NSFW for language and crude humor.
- This episode clocks in at 2 hours and 19 minutes.
- ADHDcast is released under Creative Commons.
Very quietly select which of these three formats you need, and FOR GOD’S SAKE DON’T SLAM THE DOOR:
There, it has been delivered. Now SHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh…
- ADHDcast #001: The Random Menace (adhdcast.wordpress.com)
- ADHDcast #002: Cast Hard With A Vengeance (adhdcast.wordpress.com)
- ADHDcast #003: The Ferret Galaxy (adhdcast.wordpress.com)
- ADHDcast #004: Shades of the Past (adhdcast.wordpress.com)
- ADHDcast #005: Bif in a Blender (adhdcast.wordpress.com)
- ADHDcast #006: Metallurgy Clergy (adhdcast.wordpress.com)
- ADHDcast #007: Schalk And Awe (adhdcast.wordpress.com)
- ADHDcast #008: Xbox Flub (adhdcast.wordpress.com)
- ADHDcast #009: Wearing A Snowshovel (adhdcast.wordpress.com)
- ADHDcast #010: Birthday Secks (adhdcast.wordpress.com)
- ADHDcast #011: Drowning Your Cellphone (adhdcast.wordpress.com)
- ADHDcast #012: Ataris, Legos and Bagels, Oh My! (adhdcast.wordpress.com)
- ADHDcast #013: Narutomaguchi (adhdcast.wordpress.com)