Make it so, ensign! We’re flying headlong into a celestial storm of… ADHDcast!
On this journey into the unwelcome, we follow Captain D. the Deejay as he plots a course throught he ADHD Galaxy with First Mate Tom Schalk, Lieutenant Garrett Williams, and the ill-fated red-shirts Brandi Shade and John Waynick. They will encounter strange new topics and uncomfortable subject matter, such as additions to Google Hangouts, cake or death, Blendshow: the werewolf alpha, voice acting in your underwear – or completely nude, Frank Welker, the apparent sounds giraffes make, foxes hunting birds, German madmen harnessing the power of flight, HWAT, getting back to twerk, Snooperstitious Direwolf, Westboro Baptist Church, campaign promises about bouncy castles, Captain Kirk and his very special left hand, circumcision, “Also Sprach Zarathustra” being used inappropriately, Mrs. Butterworth versus Aunt Jemima, why none of us has a girlfriend, audio tap-dancing, somewhat lucid dreaming, George being the same thing as Jimmy, the future game show known as “Japanese Export” we are developing, attempting Zim, the ballad of Mark Stantz, Twinkies and the Hostess Thrift Store, Teddy Pendergrass, sex with giraffes, the Lex Luthor Burger versus the M. Bison Burger, Street Fighter II: The Anime, highbrow humor, farting (see how those are right next to each other?), writing books so they don’t go as badly wrong as “Casual Vacancy”, Schwarzenegger’s vagina, creating alcohol from your own urine, the overwhelming number of options on the internet, Twitter’s dildo, John getting cut off at the pizza bar, Build-A-Bear Workshop, Bear Nuts (a webcomic that somehow has nothing to do with testicles), John’s serial nudity, wishing for a penis (again), Tom finding out he’s gay after a trip to the restroom, the last hair, making your neighbors deaf, the contents of a bedroom drawer, RedTube, purple peninsulas on Mars, “Manah Manah”, Liam Neeson, The Godfather being overrated, and Marx Brothers movies.
Please study this abridged Starfleet manual before your first away mission:
- Most of the *free* music utilized in this podcast can be found on Kahvi.org [by Data Rebel, Sebastien Marchal, Mikael Fyrek, and MigloJE], but I also used a public domain version of the over-utilized “Also Sprach Zarathustra” by Kevin MacLeod, available at Incompetech.com (yes, it’s the 2001: A Space Odyssey song, but it HAS A NAME, Y’KNOW).
- The song “Potential” was used with generous permission by the tremendous Emily Zuzik. Also “Put Me Down” by my hetero life partner, Jordan Martyr. Go give them all the money NOW
- For those of you who were interested, here’s a link to that “GET BACK TO TWERK” video Tom was telling us about. It, uh… yeah, whatever. Go. Just go.
- Any questions/suggestions/comments can be submitted to diadae at mail dotkom (that’s an email address I’m spelling out phoenetically to avoid spammbotz), or posted in comments on this blog post. Even if you have audio questions or comments, go right ahead; I can splice them in. This includes questions for any guests, which I’ll bring up next time they’re on the show (if ever… though it’s likely they will be).
- Don’t forget that you can subscribe to my YouTube channel to catch VIDEO versions of the interviews! (WARNING: the clips are unedited and will likely take longer to watch than the audio-only versions that I condense down into my podcast releases.)
- This podcast is NSFW for language and crude humor.
- This episode clocks in at 2 hours and 20 minutes.
- ADHDcast is released under Creative Commons.
You can beam to any of the following three coordinates:
- ADHDcast #001: The Random Menace (adhdcast.wordpress.com)
- ADHDcast #002: Cast Hard With A Vengeance (adhdcast.wordpress.com)
- ADHDcast #003: The Ferret Galaxy (adhdcast.wordpress.com)
- ADHDcast #004: Shades of the Past (adhdcast.wordpress.com)
- ADHDcast #005: Bif in a Blender (adhdcast.wordpress.com)
- ADHDcast #006: Metallurgy Clergy (adhdcast.wordpress.com)
- ADHDcast #007: Schalk And Awe (adhdcast.wordpress.com)
- ADHDcast #008: Xbox Flub (adhdcast.wordpress.com)
- ADHDcast #009: Wearing A Snowshovel (adhdcast.wordpress.com)
- ADHDcast #010: Birthday Secks (adhdcast.wordpress.com)
- ADHDcast #011: Drowning Your Cellphone (adhdcast.wordpress.com)
- ADHDcast #012: Ataris, Legos and Bagels, Oh My! (adhdcast.wordpress.com)
- ADHDcast #013: Narutomaguchi (adhdcast.wordpress.com)
- ADHDcast #014: Clint Eastpants (adhdcast.wordpress.com)